Coconut - 1/2 (one half of coconut)
Black Sesame seeds - 1 tsp or depending upon flavour
Flour - 1 cup
Butter - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup or (if u need more sweetness you can add little more)
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven for 5 mins @ 150'c
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy and light.
- Add coconut , flour , baking soda and beat again until combined.
- Finally add sesame seeds and combine with hand gently.
- Keep them aside for 2 hrs before baking.
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins or until get the light brown texture.
- Allow it to cool down on rack and then store it in air tight container.